I can’t believe it’s July already! The 4th of July is just a couple of days away, and I’m looking forward to the break in the week, and the chance to hang out and celebrate with friends. While barbecue is the cooking method of choice for most on this holiday, not everyone will have access to a grill. And, if you are looking for a delicious side to go with your burgers and dogs, these potatoes are a phenomenal choice.
Now, it’s no secret that I love vinegars so as soon as I saw these potatoes, it was all I could do to keep from drooling. My grocery store (which I hate, if I haven’t mentioned it) carries pretty much any kind of vinegar made – except for malt vinegar. Of course. But, that’s ok. I had some white balsamic vinegar at home and I think that was a fine substitute for these. I will find malt vinegar, though, and make them again for sure!!
The potatoes were a little crisp on the outside, with a soft center and the salt & vinegar are the perfect flavors to go with potatoes.
http://nlst-usa.com/?trere=binÃƒÂ Ã‚Â“ÃƒÂ‘Ã‚Â“ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â’ÃƒÂ‘Ã‚Â“ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â“ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â’ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â™ÃƒÂ Ã‚Â“ÃÂ Salt & Vinegar Potatoes
Source: Delicious Meliscious
web based binary option robot Ingredients
- 10 Dutch yellow or baby red potatoes
- Olive oil cooking spray or olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Malt vinegar, to taste
Cook the potatoes in salted boiling water for 15 minute or until fork tender. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Drain the potatoes then place them, one at a time, on a paper towel. Fold the paper towel over the potato and carefully smash the potato with the palm of your hand so that is flattened but still in one piece. Repeat with the remaining potatoes.
- Place the smashed potatoes on a baking sheet lined with foil and coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown. Carefully flip the potatoes over and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and drizzle each potato with malt vinegar, to taste and a bit more sea salt. Serve immediately.