http://ww.modernhomesleamington.co.uk/kitchens/case-studies/itemlist/category/index.php?option=com_k2 I’ve been staring at my computer screen for like, 20 minutes now. Staring at the picture below and trying to think of what to say. I feel like this is one of those pictures that just about says it all about the dish…just look how pretty it is. Almost too pretty to eat. Almost.
more helpful hints Salmon, yum. Fruit salsa, yum. Combine the two and you have one stellar dinner!! The bright colors of the fruit and the light, refreshing flavors just scream summer. How can you resist?? Salmon can be a little dense sometimes, but it’s so healthy and filling…and the light, fresh flavors of the fruit pair so well with it.
see http://macarthurentertainment.com.au/?pistolety=online-texting-dating-sites&2eb=b1 Salmon with Mango Kiwi Salsa
- 1 cup finely diced, peeled ripe mango
- 1/2 cup diced peeled kiwi
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1 serrano chile, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 (6-oz) salmon fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (or grill to medium-high heat). Line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Combine mango, kiwi, cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, and serrano in a small bowl. Season with salt & pepper, to taste, and set aside.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper and place on the prepared baking sheet, skin side down and bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Serve with mango kiwi salsa on top!