binary option social network A couple of weeks ago I did a major clean out of the pantry, fridge and freezer and took inventory of the items that were left, so that I could start using up what was there before I move. I had a good bit of pasta, and a can of salmon, among other things. Other than throwing it on a salad, I’ve never used canned salmon before, so I went out to search for recipes I could use it in. Surprisingly to me, I found quite a few, but decided that mixing it with pasta and cream sauce was the way to go. It reminded me a little of tuna casserole, but it tasted really good!! Of course this could be made with fresh or frozen salmon too, but I was happy with the result and I got to use a couple of items out of the pantry!
opzioni binarie digitali Ingredients
- 1 1/2 cups farfalle pasta
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 can salmon
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- minced Parsley for garnish
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions
- Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add cream, reduce heat to low and simmer about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add salmon, Parmesan, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Simmer until cheese is melted and salmon is heated through, about 2 minutes. Do not boil!
- Drain pasta and place in a bowl. Pour sauce over the pasta, add parsley and toss to mix.