sites How are we already mid-way through June?? HOW?!?! Tater girl is going to be here in a little over two months. Again I say, HOW?!?!
KÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¶p Cialis Arboga It’s been a couple of weeks since I last posted, even though I’ve opened up the blog, even started some posts, but I just haven’t been able to actually get anything up. It made me wonder if I’d be able to continue this blog now or, more specifically, after the baby is here. It’s not that I don’t enjoy it, because I do. But…priorities and motivation and time, and all that jazz. I know a lot of people do it…maintain their blogs and work and take care of their babies. But can I? I’m just not sure. So, I hope you’ll all forgive me if I drop off the face of the Earth, before or after she arrives. The goal of course, will always be to make my way back here, to keep sharing delicious recipes and life stories with you, even if it’s not as often as I’d like.
strattera online no prescription So, with that mindset, here I am…it may have been a couple of weeks since the last post, but I’m here with one now. And it’s a good one. Well worth the wait, in my opinion!!
- 1 lb salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp capers
- 1-2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sriracha sauce*
- 1 Tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup mayo or Miracle Whip
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray or drizzle a little olive oil in. Place salmon fillet(s) skin-side down, if skin is still on, and cook for about 4-5 minutes, the gently flip over. While other side is cooking, use a pair of tongs to gently remove the skin. Using the tongs or a spatula, gently press the salmon fillet(s) to break apart, and finish cooking. Once the salmon is cooked through, remove from heat.
- Place the salmon, Parmesan cheese, Panko, shallot, Worcestershire sauce and egg in a food processor or blender, and pulse until all ingredients are minced. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Stir in the capers and mix well to evenly spread the capers throughout the mixture.
- Using a spoon or medium cookie scoop, get about a golf ball sized amount of mixture into the palm of your hands. Shape into croquettes (oval shape). You should get about 10-12 croquettes, depending on how large you make them.
- Heat the skillet you cooked the salmon in again, over high heat this time. Add olive oil and when the oil is hot, add the salmon croquettes and cook on each side for about 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to remove any excess oil.
- While the salmon or the croquettes are cooking, combine the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl, and stir until well-combined. Serve with the croquettes, and enjoy.