options trading tutorial Potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes, especially when they are mashed. I noticed recently that I don’t have many side dishes posted here and I’m trying to remedy that. These rosemary-parmesan mashed potatoes are a different twist of an old favorite, withouth any dairy added. Sounds like it would lack flavor without milk and butter, right? No way!! The rosemary and parmesan give such a great flavor to the potatoes, and they are just so good! I paired these with the Parmesan-Sage Pork Chops from yesterday and wow! what a combo! When you are ready to add some new starchy sides to your menu, give these babies a try!
view it http://maltonmc.co.uk/ryemoor-trophy-rally.html Rosemary-Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
learn the facts here now Source: http://www.arcimedia.co.uk/?termostat=piattaforma-trading-online&1c0=33 Betty Crocker
- 6 medium Red potatoes
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive or vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In 2-quart saucepan, place potatoes; add enough water just to cover potatoes. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover; simmer 20 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain. Shake pan with potatoes over low heat to dry (this will help mashed potatoes be fluffier).
- Mash potatoes in pan until no lumps remain. Add broth in small amounts, mashing after each addition (amount of broth needed to make potatoes smooth and fluffy will vary).
- Add oil, rosemary, salt and cheese. Mash vigorously until potatoes are light and fluffy. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with additional rosemary and Parmesan cheese if desired