http://motivationtoday.com/?plivka=bonus-su-opzioni-binarie&5f0=75 Good Monday morning, friends! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and that Monday has been good to you so far. Well, as good as a Monday can be, right? I had a pretty fun-but-exhausting weekend that I’m paying dearly for this morning, but no pain, no gain!
look at more info You see, exercise has sort of taken a back seat the past three months with all the moving, holidays, etc. (I know…excuses, excuses) and when J asked me if I wanted to go to a boot camp with him Saturday morning, everything in me was screaming, http://purposeagency.com.au/?kolka=hook-up-work No!! Don’t do it!! But I did it anyway. And now I am sore in places that I didn’t know even existed. And my abs…oh, my abs!! He assures me that I’ll be back to normal tomorrow, and I hope he’s right because walking, moving, breathing is…challenging…to say the least. I do like being sore though, because it lets me know I actually wie stelle ich die indicators am besten fГѓВѓГ‚ВѓГѓВ‚Г‚Вјr binГѓВѓГ‚ВѓГѓВ‚Г‚В¤re optionen ein did something. And, I’m actually looking forward to getting back into a normal workout routine. Especially after watching http://janstrumillo.pl/?ploskostopiye=opcje-binarne-a-hazard&46f=0d Here Comes the Boom, starring Kevin James. Totally made me want to join a boxing gym and be a bad-ass. Cheap 20 MG Tastylia Tadalafil Oral StripsTastylia Uk Raaawr! Of course, that’ll never happen, but I can get my booty back to the gym and tone up!
http://tmpab.com/?semeynaya=Viagra-130-mg-nÃ¤tet But enough about my weekend, I bet you want to hear about the food!
- 1/4 cup minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- In a small bowl, combine the rosemary, garlic, olive, salt and pepper to make a paste.
- Make several small (1″) slits down the length of the tenderloin, and stuff a little of the paste in each slit. Spread the remaining paste over the top and sides of the pork, cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the pork tenderloin on the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 20-25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Remove from oven to a cutting board and allow to rest for at least 5 minutes. Cut into 1/2″ slices and serve!