För Viagra 120 mg utan recept Tadalafil Tastylia orally disintegrating strips Roasted Sweet Potato Salad with Citrus-Curry Dressing
http://denistar.rs/?enot=wie-verkauft-man-bei-bdswiss Source: Pampered Chef – Spin on Salads
opzioni binarie stock option Ingredients
- 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 medium Red Delicious apple, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, with tops
- 1 package fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup light mayo or miracle whip
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp prepared stone-ground Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp orange zest
binär optionen erfahrungsberichte Preparation
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 inch slices, and then into quarters. Place in a large bowl, drizzle with olive oil, and toss to coat.
- Pour potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet, spread into a single layer, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 22 minutes, turning half-way through, until tender and browning. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing by combining the mayo, mustard, curry powder, orange juice, and orange zest in a small bowl. Whisk to combine,and set aside.
- Place the cooled sweet potatoes in a large bowl, add the apple, celery, and green onion. Add 1/3 cup of the dressing and toss to combine.
Arrange the arugula on serving plates, then top with some of the remaining dressing and then the potato mixture.