http://ww.modernhomesleamington.co.uk/news/item/221-open-evening-with-aeg Happy Monday friends!! And welcome, March!! I hope you all had a fantabulous weekend and have a great week ahead!! J and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary this past Saturday and had the More about the author best day together!! First, we went on a Sunset Riverboat Cruise (so romantic!), then to a nice dinner at a local steakhouse, and finally to a comedy show with some friends. Lots of quality, one-on-one time and a great way to spend our anniversary. I am one lucky gal, I tell ya!!
look these up It was nice to get out for a night, but had we stayed in for dinner, this would have been a great dish to make again! It’s no secret that we love salmon and the vinaigrette…OMG. I seriously think it’s my new favorite. I want to make a big batch and pour it on…well, everything!
my link I love how it’s the simplest dishes and flavors that really knock my socks off. This is definitely a company- or special night-worthy dish. And because it doesn’t take much time to prepare, you can spend that extra time with your guests or your loved one, because THAT is what’s really important folks!!
http://big-balloon.nl/Mfpewt.php As seen on: http://ostacamping.com/index.php/laenkar Köpa Cialis utomlands binära optioner bra eller dåligt forex con carta prepagata Williams-Sonoma
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 Tbsp minced shallot
- 2 tsp minced fresh thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 6-oz salmon fillets
- 3 cups mixed baby lettuces (I used a Spring Mix)
forex predictions aud Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 425°F, line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Put the mustard in a small bowl and stir in the vinegar. Gradually whisk in 2 1/2 tablespoons oil until well combined, then stir in the shallot and thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet, skin side down. Brush 1/2 of the vinaigrette over the salmon.Cook about 15 minutes, or until cooked through. Let it rest while preparing the salad.
- In a bowl, toss the lettuces with the remaining vinaigrette. Divide the salad among 2 plates and serve each with one salmon fillet. Divine, I tell you!!