It’s that time again!! The bi-monthly recipe swap hosted by A Taste of Home Cooking! And this is the round we call Blogger’s Choice, where we are assigned a blog and get to choose any recipe we want. I was assigned Amy’s blog, What’s Brewing in the Kitchen, and after searching through looking for just the right recipe, I came across this yummy veggie dip! I’ve been looking for healthy snack alternatives that I can have in the evenings or at work, and this was just what I needed. Easy, healthy, and oh-so-delicious!
I used quite a bit of garlic, so it had a kick to it, but if I hadn’t run out of pita bread, I could have eaten the entire batch. I will definitely be having this for snacks regularly!
binaire opties frederik White Bean, Garlic, Rosemary, and Red Pepper Dip
As seen on What’s Brewing in the Kitchen
azioni binarie simulazione Ingredients
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 cup canned cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 scallions, cut into large pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
anyoption kündigen Preparation
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cut off the pointed end of the garlic bulb. Wrap the garlic in foil, pour a little olive oil over the cut end, and roast until soft, about 30 minutes.
- Remove the garlic from the oven, open the foil, and allow the garlic to cool. Squeeze the garlic from the skins into a food processor.
- Add the beans, lemon juice, olive oil, scallions, red pepper, rosemary and caynne. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl. Refrigerate, covered, until the flavors are blended, at least one hour.
- Serve with pita bread or chips, broccoli, cauliflower, etc. for dipping.