binära optioner nackdelar Every time I post for one of these recipe swaps, I’m reminded how I came to be involved. I had just barely started my blog, and Sarah had been a gem answering questions for me and helping me along. I saw all of her recipe swap posts and asked her how I could get in on those. She directed me to the cooking forum she was a part of, and I signed up that very day. We started emailing and chatting every day, and haven’t stopped for a year and a half now!
http www signalsbinary com banner n01 option Since then, I’ve gotten to “know” a lot of wonderful ladies, bloggers and non-bloggers alike, and I will be meeting several of them very soon!! It’s amazing how things happen in our lives, the ways in which we come to know people, and share hobbies and interests. Never in a million years would I have thought I’d have such great friends all over the country (and world!), but I’m so glad that I do!
my response And then, as if the chorizo isn’t enough on it’s own…add potatoes, peppers and http://gryphus.com.br/?sokerpt=op%C3%A7oes-binarias-deposito-minimo&93c=88 cheese, then top it with an egg?!?! Yep, died and gone to heaven. This is the perfect breakfast. And mid-morning snack. Then breakfast again. You get the picture.
- 1 lb of Spicy Chorizo
- 2 Jalepenos, diced
- 1/2 of a Yellow Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 of a Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1/2 of a Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 4 Red Potatoes, washed and diced
- 1/4 of an Onion, diced
- 2 slices of bacon,chopped
- 4 oz of Pepper Jack cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- While the oven heats up, heat a skillet over medium-high heat and add the chopped bacon. Cook for about 2 minutes, until they are starting to brown.
- Now add in the diced potatoes, onions and salt and pepper, to taste. Stir to mix well and add the chorizo.
- Continue stirring the mixture until the chorizo has browned.
- Now it’s time to add the jalepenos and bell peppers. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the peppers are tender.
- Now, place the skillet into the oven for ten minutes. Remove carefully, sprinkle the shredded cheese on top, and return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes to melt the cheese and allow the potatoes to cook through.
- Meanwhile, cook your eggs (runny middle or broken yolk – up to you!) and warm the tortillas.
- To serve, plate the hash mixture, top with an egg, and serve with tortillas!