Oh yeah, it’s Recipe Swap time again!! The theme for this swap was Pasta, and I received Sausage Cacciatore from Ashley at Cheese Curd in Paradise. Because I’m a picky beotch, I had to make a few omissions from the ingredient list, but I kept as close to the assigned version as I could. I was very pleased with this dish as I am always looking for new pasta dishes, and I happen to http://moragbrand.com/?ljap=come-spostare-in-banca-i-soldi-delle-azioni-binarie&01d=48 love Hot Italian Sausage. This dish turned out delicious! Please, please check out Ashley’s blog for a pic including the peppers and onions that I left out, and other great recipes, too!
opzioni digitali dukascopy http://coconutcharcoalindonesia.com/?decerko=daniel-kempinski-optionweb-com&4f4=71 Sausage Cacciatore
Adapted from http://ajm-web-designs.co.uk/professional-website-design-development-package/ Cheese Curd in Paradise
- 3 Hot Italian Sausages
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced (I did not use)
- 1 red pepper, sliced (I did not use)
- 1 green pepper, sliced (I did not use)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 portobello mushroom cap, diced (I did not use)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes, drained (I used 1 can of crushed tomatoes)
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lb. pasta (I used farfalle, aka bowtie)
- parmesan cheese for garnish
- In large skillet, brown sausages on both sides until thoroughly cooked. Remove from pan.
- Saute onions, peppers, mushrooms and garlic in olive oil over medium heat until they start to soften, 3 minutes. ** http://www.ecoshelta.com/?kampys=option-24-recensioni&aaa=83 Since I didn’t use the onions, peppers, and mushrooms, I sauteed the garlic for about 30 seconds and then moved on to the next step**
- Slice sausages into 1/4 inch coins and add back into pan. Pour in tomatoes, stock and seasonings. Cover and simmer 30-40 minutes. In the mean time, boil water and cook pasta.
- Spoon cooked pasta into serving bowl, top with sausage cacciatore and Parmesan cheese.