additional resources Happy Friday friends! I hope you all have had a fabulous week and have a fun-filled weekend ahead! It’s time again for another Recipe Swap! The theme for this round was Lunch, and I received this great wrap recipe from Jenni of Dough See Dough. I’m always looking for new vegetarian recipes to try, so I was excited about this one! I had to change a couple of the ingredients because mushrooms are a no-no in our house. Ha! But, J had never had eggplant before and I thought this might be a good way for him to try it out.
next http://beachgroupcommercial.com/?kachalka=nelle-opzioni-binarie-se-perdi-perdi-tutto&8e8=ec Roasted Veggie Wraps with Goat Cheese Yogurt Spread
her explanation Source: Dough See Dough
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced into 1/2″ strips
- 1 eggplant, sliced into 1/2″ strips
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1/2″ strips
- 2 red or yellow bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Garlic & Herb seasoning (or lemon pepper, etc.)
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the vegetables with your seasoning, salt, pepper, and olive oil until evenly coated.
- Spread into an even layer on a large baking sheet. Roast for 20 minutes or until just tender. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, make the goat cheese yogurt spread. Combine the goat cheese, yogurt, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- To make the wraps, spoon about 2 tablespoons of the spread onto each tortilla. Top with about 1/2 cup of baby spinach and 1/4 of the roasted vegetable mixture and roll it up tightly. Slice in half and serve.