- 1 Sweet Potato, peeled and diced
- 1 Cup Quinoa, cooked
- 2 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Goat Cheese purchase Viagra no prescription in Columbus Georgia
- Raspberry Vinaigrette (Recipe Follows)
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper, put the diced potatoes in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 30-35 minutes, until sweet potato begins to brown.
- Make your vinaigrette.
- Add spinach to a plate. Top with quinoa, goat cheese, pomegranate seeds and sweet potato. Drizzle with vinaigrette.
- 1 c. raspberry vinegar
- 1 c. olive oil
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tsp. salt
http://pandjrecords.com//cache/list.php?z3=VEhrQTZpLnBocA== 1. Combine all ingredients and mix well in mixer or food processor.
2. Mix until dressing thickens and is well blended.