czarna lista forex When Sarah announced the theme for this recipe swap to be cooking/baking with alcohol, I was excited to see what kind of recipe I would get. I cook a good bit with wine, and various liquors, but I wasn’t sure if I would wind up with a dinner recipe or a dessert! When I received this recipe from Ashley at Cheese Curd in Paradise, I was pretty sure it was going to be a hit.
- 4 pork chops
- 1/2 cup light rum (I used Bacardi)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice + 1 tsp zest
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- In a resealable bag or container with a lid, combine the rum, soy sauce, pineapple juice, olive oil, lemon juice/zest, Dijon mustard, molasses, ginger, garlic, and pepper and mix well.
- Add the pork chops, place in the refrigerator and marinate a minimum of 2 hours to overnight.
- Heat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Depending on the thickness of your chops (mine were pretty thin), cook for 2-4 minutes per side, until no longer pink in the middle.
- Meanwhile, place the remaining marinade in a small pot, over medium-high heat, and cook until slightly reduced. Serve the chops with the sauce, and enjoy!!
more helpful hints document.write(”);