http://restauracefantasy.cz/?kljaksade=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-illegal I love seafood. Like, a lot. So, when Sarah announced that the theme for this round of the recipe swap was Seafood, I was giddy with excitement!! And then…then I got this recipe from Caroline, my fellow Texan blogger, and i couldn’t wait for the night it was scheduled for dinner. If you haven’t already, you need to check out her blog…lots of goodies on there!
- 4 oz Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 3/4 tsp of Salt, divided
- 4 Tbsp + 2 tsp of Butter, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp of miced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper, freshly ground
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and stir in the parsley and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Set aside.
- While your pasta is cooking, melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large non-stick skillet. Sprinkle the shrimp with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and add half of the shrimp to the pan. Cook for one minute on each side, or until almost cooked. Remove shrimp to a plate. Add 2 teaspoons of butter to the hot pan and cook the other half of the shrimp the same way. Transfer the shrimp to the plate with the other shrimp.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter to the pan. Add the garlic, stir continuously for about 30 seconds, until the garlic is barely golden. Add the shrimp, lemon juice, and pepper to the pan, cook for 1 minute or until the shrimp are completely done.
- Serve over angel hair pasta, serve immediately.
pharmacy metformin document.write(”);