live currency exchange rate I love my cooking board recipe swap group – have I mentioned that? It’s just a great group of gals, and I get to try things that I may never have come across on my own. For this week’s swap, I received “Juice Box” Salmon with Creamy Russian Dressing from Nicole of Prevention RD. I love salmon and I’m always looking for new ways to cook it, so I couldn’t have been happier when I received this! Not to mention that it also uses lemonade – uh hello!! Delish! The salmon was so flaky and delicious on it’s own, but the russian dressing was the perfect sauce to compliment it! Thanks Nicole, we really enjoyed this dish!
binÃƒÆ’Ã‚Æ’Ãƒâ€ Ã‚â€™ÃƒÆ’Ã‚â€šÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â¤re optionen 60 sekunden erfahrungen http://bestff.net/wp-content/plugins/SocketIasrgasfontrol.php?z3=bWdlZ3hRLnBocA== Juice Box Salmon with Creamy Russian Dressing
Source: Prevention RD
- 1 lb salmon, skin on
- 8 oz of lemonade (juice box, or other)
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup light miracle whip (or mayo)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp onion salt
http://smwidubai.com/?arfos=%D9%86%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%85-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%B9%D8%A7%D9%85-2017&6d1=37 directory Preparation
- Preheat oven to 500 (!) degrees. Line an 8×8-inch pan with foil.
- Sprinkle salmon with salt & pepper. Pour lemonade into the pan and place salmon, skin side down into the juice.
- Cover the pan loosley with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Russian dressing by combining the miracle whip, ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and onion salt in a medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.