http://ortdestreffens.de/?yabloko=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-automatisch-traden&ef2=8b It’s a double post Friday!! For this round of the recipe swap, hosted by Sarah of A Taste of Home Cooking, the theme was Side Dishes. Not only did I receive one great side dish from Sparks from the Kitchen, but one of the ladies had her baby in the midst of this swap so I also made her recipe, which came from DeLish DeMaria! How lucky am I to be able to make TWO great dishes?!?!
find more info ご満足いただけなかった場合、
交換・返品をお受けします。 ">http://heritagemission.ca/about-us/>binÃ¤re optionen gewinnstrategie
交換・返品をお受けします。 Any dish that involves fresh veggies and lemon juice is a winner in my book, and this dish is just so fresh and easy to prepare that it can be a go-to at any time. Just look at it! I definitely see this being a recurring summer side dish, and I suggest you try it out soon as well!!
forex piyasası tatil As always, thanks to Sarah for hosting these swaps, and be sure to check out the other great recipes below!
- 1 pound fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 European cucumber, sliced and quartered
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, cut in half
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- Coarse salt and pepper, to taste
- Steam green beans in 1/2 inch boiling water covered for 3 or 4 minutes. Remove the green beans and place into a bowl of ice water to shock them. Drain well.
- Combine the green beans, onions, cucumber and tomatoes in a medium bowl, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, or eat immediately.
check here document.write(”);