where to buy Viagra without prescription in Columbus Georgia It’s time again for the recipe swap, hosted by A Taste of Home Cooking! The theme for this round was Summer Salads and I received this Fresh Basil and Corn Salad from my fellow Texan, The Barbee Housewife.
opzioni binarie della publicta The addition of the vinegar and basil takes this dish from plain ol’ corn to a delicious summer salad!! Light, refreshing flavors and can be served cold or room temperature. Perfect!! Check out this recipe below, and the other dishes from the swap!!
- 5 ears of Corn, shucked
- 1/2 cup of Red Onion, diced
- 3 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp of Olive-Oil
- 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper
- 1/2 cup of fresh Basil Leaves, sliced
- Place the corn in a large pot of salted water, and bring to a boil. Cook for 3-5 minutes, just until the starchiness is gone.
- Meanwhile, prepare a large bowl with ice water. When the corn is cooked, place the cobs in the ice water, to stop the cooking.
- Remove the corn from the water and cut off of the cob. Toss with the red onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Refrigerate until you are ready to use.
- Stir the basil leaves in right before serving.
Seroquel canadian pharmacy document.write(”);