This dish was by far one of the best that I’ve come across in a long time. Next time I will add a little more spice to it, because I like a lot of spice, but it tasted great just the way it is! I served it with sauteed asparagus and brown rice.
2 Tuna Steaks
Wasabi – to your heat preference
1/4 cup sesame seeds
3 Tbs canola oil
2 Tbs soy sauce
2 Tbs maple syrup
1 lg avocado
2 tsp lemon juice
2 Tbs water
1 Tbs olive oil
binary option best ea bot forum
1. Rub both sides of the Tuna with the preferred amount of wasabi.
2. Pour the sesame seeds onto a plate and press both sides of the tuna into the seeds.
3. Heat the canola oil over high heat, and sear the tuna about 20 seconds on each side.
4. Slice the tuna into 1/4 or 1/2 inch slices.
5. Combine the soy sauce and maple syrup in a small saucepan and boil over medium heat until the mixture is reduced by half.
6. Puree the avocado, lemon juice, water and olive oil, then season with salt & pepper to taste.
7. Spread the avocado mixture onto your plates, place tuna slices in the middle and drizzle the sauce on top.