unterschied zwischen optionen und binäre optionen In the past year and a half, I have “met” some pretty awesome ladies in the blogging world. I follow close to 100 blogs and as you’ve seen on here, I get a lot of my recipe ideas from these wonderfully talented women, as well. Those that I have come to “know” and consider friends are a part of the cooking board community that I am a part of, and the recipe swaps that Sarah hosts give me the opportunity to make dishes that I may not have seen yet, even among the blogs that I do read.
binära optioner video This round of the swaps was the Blogger’s Choice theme, and I was given Kate’s blog, Kate’s Recipe Box. I do read Kate’s blog, but I hadn’t yet made any of the recipes I’ve drooled over. I scrolled through her recipe index getting ideas and trying to choose one for this particular swap. When I saw the Crunchy Honey Chicken, I was sold.
binäre broker But you want to know something pretty hilarious? As I went to her blog to print the recipe and I scrolled all the way through her post, I notcied at the bottom that I had actually commented on her post back in March! I declared my love for the honey glazed chicken and then coincidentally selected it for this swap, without making the connection! That, my friends, means this dish really is the one for me!
opzioni binarie paypal android con indicatore sensiti ita And as I delcared in my comment, I love me some honey and chicken!! I loved it just as much as I knew I would and I now have a good take-out fake-out chicken stir fry dish (a la PF Changs)!! Now if I can just find a copy-cat for their Chang’s Spicy Chicken… Anyone…?
cheap lisinopril Thank you to Kate for the awesome recipe, and make sure you stop by and check out her blog, too!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the egg whites (lightly beaten) and cornstarch in two bowls for dredging.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the broccoli and season with salt and pepper. Saute for about 5 minutes, until softened.
- Add soy sauce and garlic and stir to coat, about 60 seconds. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet, still over medium-high heat.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the egg whites and then lightly dredge in cornstarch.
- Place the chicken pieces in the heated skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes without moving, then flip and do the same for the other side. Repeat this process until all chicken pieces are cooked.
- Add all the chicken and broccoli back into the skillet, add the honey, and stir to coat. Remove from heat and serve over rice.
forex cargo usa to philippines Check out the rest of the amazing recipes from the Blogger’s Choice Swap below! document.write(”);