http://officeinsights.se/?limon=bin%C3%A4ra-optioner-traderush&18f=d1 Hellllooooo there!! It feels like it’s been http://paxxo.se/?praktika=F%C3%B6r-Viagra-200-mg-p%C3%A5-n%C3%A4tet&015=9b forever since I posted. I’ve had a bit of a rough week, but I finally got myself back in the kitchen to make these yummy granola bars, for our Blogger’s Choice swap. I was assigned Eva Bakes and I couldn’t have been happier…lots of baked goodies to choose from!! I’ve been wanting to make granola bars for quite some time, so when I saw these in Eva’s recipe index, I knew it was perfect!
his comment is here I don’t have to buy granola bars ever.again. EVER!! If I had known how simple they were to make, I could have been making them for years. A couple of week’s worth of bars in < 10 minutes. Oh, and did I mention they’re delicious? Cuz they are. Nom nom nom.
opzioni binarie arbitraggio Check out the link-up party at the bottom of the post for the other yummy recipes in this swap!
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Lightly grease an 8×8 pan and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the brown sugar, honey, and butter over medium-high heat until it begins to bubble, then reduce the heat to low and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add the vanilla.
- Combine the oats and crispy rice cereal in a large bowl and pour the butter mixture in. Stir until well coated, then scoop into the prepared pan. Press down with a spatula to compact the mixture, then sprinkle chocolate chips on the top and press down with the spatula again.
- Cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator until set, before cutting into bars. Wrap in plastic wrap or store in an airtight container for up to 5 days at room temp.
see here document.write(”);