- 1 cup (8 oz) fat free cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
- 9 6″ corn tortillas
- Cooking spray
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 13 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
Mix first 6 ingredients, through chili powder, in bowl. [This step can be done in advance]
Place 3 corn tortillas in baking dish. Top tortillas with 1/2 of cheese mixture. Repeat. Top final layer with 3 corn tortillas.
Pour taco sauce over tortillas and top with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.