check over here This must be my week for Brussels sprouts 🙂 Since Ashley had her baby this week, Sarah asked if I could make her dish, and I was happy to step in so that she could focus on her new bundle of joy. It was side-dish extravaganza at my house and I was loving every minute!
http://darrenpalmer.com/?katernot=strategie-nel-trading-in-opzioni-corso&77f=3d I think of this more as a main dish than a side dish, because of the sausage, but no matter what you call it…it’s delicious!! And, another fabulous way to cook the veggie that is quickly becoming my favorite. I used bacon instead of pancetta because it was last minute and I had bacon on hand. And hey, they’re in the same pork family 😉
forex pund Keep an eye out for that pizza…I see it coming in the near future. And, make sure to check out all the other side dish recipes below!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium shallots, diced
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts, cleaned & quartered
- 2 links apple chicken sausage, sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add the shallots. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the bacon & cook for another 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add in the Brussels sprouts and cook, without stirring for 2 minutes, allowing to brown. Cook another couple of minutes, stirring, and then add in the sausage.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes, season with salt and pepper, and serve!