where did you buy cytotec in Fayetteville North Carolina It’s time again, for the monthly recipe swap! After our gracious host, Sarah from A Taste of Home Cooking did a little poll among the participants, the format of our swaps has now changed from being assigned a specific recipe from a particular blog, to now being given a theme and assigned a blog where we can select any recipe we want that fits the theme, alternating with Blogger’s Choice where we are assigned a blog and can choose any recipe at all. This month is a Blogger’s Choice month and I received my buddy and our host, Sarah’s blog!
billigaste Tadalafil As I’ve mentioned (numerous) times before, Sarah is a big part of the reason I started my blog. After finding her online and making several of her recipes, I reached out to ask her some questions about setting up my blog. She was so helpful and we’ve been good friends ever since! And even though I still make recipes from her blog, it was fun to be assigned her blog and to go through and pick out a new one. I actually have quite a few things Pinned from her blog so what better kick in the behind to get them made?? J loves fish, as do I, so I always try to have tilapia and/or salmon on the menu at least once a week.
- 2 large egg white, beaten
- 2 cup panko
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tilapia filets
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Cooking spray (or canola/vegetable oil)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I used miracle whip)
- 4 tbsp finely chopped dill pickle
- fresh lemon juice, to taste
- chopped fresh dill, to taste
- Pre-heat broiler and line a baking sheet with foil, spray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- Place egg whites in a shallow dish and combine the panko, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder in a second, shallow dish.
- Salt and pepper both sides of the fish then dip each filet in the egg and then into the panko mixture, pressing down to make sure it sticks.
- Place filets on the prepared baking sheet and broil 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- While fish is cooking combine the mayo, pickle, lemon juice and dill in a bowl. Stir, taste and adjust lemon juice and dill as needed, and serve with the fish.
trading binario wikipedia document.write(”);