roberto the trader from italy binary options It seems that I have fallen victim to the power of pumpkin. For someone who doesn’t particularly love pumpkin, I have made quite a few desserts featuring it in the last couple of weeks. It seems that I am attempting as many varieties as I can think of. The most recent flavor combination to intrigue me was pumpkin and chocolate, and when I came across this recipe, I knew it was just different enough to try!! Not a cookie, loaf, muffin, or pie as I see on an almost daily basis since Fall has begun, but a nice dessert that is great for a party or get-together, even Thanksgiving! The more I try these pumpkin desserts, the more I am becoming a fan.
http://bandontour.nl/?nlq=binaire-opties-strategieÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ KÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¶pa Cialis NykÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂ¶ping Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip Squares
http://rozenhout.nl/tag/iep/ Source: Martha Stewart
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin-pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line bottom and sides of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil, leaving an overhang on all sides. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pie spice, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar on medium-high speed until smooth; beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in pumpkin puree (mixture may appear curdled). Reduce speed to low, and mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely in pan.
- Lift cake from pan (using foil as an aid). Peel off foil, and use a serrated knife to cut into 24 squares.