I came across this recipe about a year ago, and after I’d made it it became the first fish dish that ikili opsiyon dersleri I had prepared that I actually loved! I love fish prepared by others, in restaurants and such, but had never found one that I made at home that really wowed me. This one definitely did. It doesn’t take very long to make, and the sauce is what sold it for me!! I’m a sauce girl – I like some sort of sauce on just about anything, and everything! And, as if it needed anymore selling – it’s healthy too!!! Hard to believe sometimes that food that tastes so good, can actually be healthy – but I try!!! You should definitely put this one on your menu soon!!
And just as a random-fact side note – the Reader’s Comment that shows on the recipe page is mine!! 🙂 I love it corso di trading gratis that much!
http://ortdestreffens.de/?yabloko=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-markt&450=e6 Pistachio-Crusted Tuna with Mustard-Dill Cream Sauce
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced shallot
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill, divided
- 1 teaspoon whole-grain mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shelled pistachios
- 4 4-ounce tuna steaks, 1-1 1/4 inches thick
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
forex group nz Preparation
- Place shallot, bay leaf and wine in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce until the wine is almost evaporated, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, discard bay leaf and transfer to a small bowl.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon dill, mustard and 1/4 teaspoon salt; stir to combine.
- Put breadcrumbs, pistachios, the remaining 1 teaspoon dill and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a blender or food processor. Process until finely ground. Transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Dredge both sides of the tuna in the pistachio mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the tuna and cook until browned, adjusting the heat as necessary to prevent burning, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Serve with the lemon-dill sauce.