where to purchase cytotec oral cheap Happy Friday!! It’s been a little quiet here the past couple of days because, well, I’ve just been lazy. I’m having a little staycation, and I am taking full advantage of the ability to be a bum. I did get out and do some shopping and went kayaking yesterday, so it’s not like I’ve been propped up on my couch the entire week 🙂
Online consultation for Priligy They are just a little dangerous, because they are super easy to make, and since they are miniature, it’s easy to eat more than one at a time…you know my weakness with miniature desserts.
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon powdered/confectioner‘s sugar
- 1/2 cup of jelly – your choice of flavor!
- coarse salt for sprinkling
- Line mini muffin tins with paper liners and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, saucepan or microwave. Once it’s melted down, add coconut oil to thin out. Add more, if needed.
- Coat the bottom and halfway up the sides of each liner with chocolate.
- Place the cupcake tin in the freezer for 20 minutes so the chocolate can harden.
- Meanwhile, mix together peanut butter and powdered sugar and place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tins from the freezer and the peanut butter from the fridge, and spoon about 1 teaspoon of peanut butter into the center of each chocolate cup. Put the tin back in the freezer for about 10 minutes. Remove and add 1/2 teaspoon of jelly on top of the peanut butter.
- Cover cups with chocolate to cover the pb&j. Sprinkle salt on the top of each cup.
- Place muffin tin back into the freezer for 20 more minutes.
- Store at room temp or in the fridge.