I miss being a kid sometimes. Not having any real responsibilities, and during the summer just playing outside with my friends. All day. Every day. And when we would get too hot from running around or riding our bikes we’d go inside to get something to drink (or just drink from the water hose outside). But on occasion, Mom would let us have a special treat. Creamy, orange deliciousness…cylinder shaped paper with a plastic stick beneath it. And what was between that paper was pure heaven. An orange push-up popsicle, of course!!
It’s probably been 20 years since I actually had one, but the thought of one brings back all those childhood memories. And to be honest, I couldn’t quite tell you what one tasted like off the top of my head, other than delicious. But when I took the first sip of this smoothie, it was as if I’d had one yesterday and I knew that it tasted exactly right.
Oh, to be a kid again. However, the perks to being an adult include being able to make this smoothie and drink as much as you want, and no Mom to tell you no 😉 Too much sugar, what?? Those words do not exist in this adult life. No one can tell me what to do!! So, there!
And for all you mom’s out there…let those kiddos indulge in a push-up this very hot summer, while you enjoy these smoothies!
binÃÆÃÆÃâ ÃâÃÆÃâÃâÃÂ¤re optionen 60 sekunden erfahrungen Orange Push-Up Smoothie
Source: Averie Cooks
opcje binarne double up Ingredients
1 can orange juice concentrate, slightly thawed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sugar, or to taste (I used 3/4 of a cup and Averie used a full cup…but I would stick to 1/2 cup! It was verrrrry sweet.)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- Put all of the ingredients other than the ice into your blender and mix until smooth.
- Now add the ice and blend again until smooth.
- If it’s too thick, feel free to add a bit more milk to thin it out a bit.
- Divide into glasses and enjoy the flavorful time travel back to your childhood!