opcje binarne czy mozna zarobic I love Chunky candy bars. Milk chocolate, raisins, peanuts…heaven. But, you don’t find them in very many stores, and that’s probably best for my waistline anyway! Seeing one in a Fry’s recently, I decided that I was going to attempt to make a cookie based on the Chunky bar. And so I tried. And I failed. 3 times. I contemplated giving up, as the runny batter and failed attempts were a bit disheartening on my first attempts to make up my own cookie recipe. But I decided that I would give it one more try – I had to make good use of the new KitchenAid mixer that K bought me this weekend ya know!
So, I researched other cookie recipes to see the base ingredients, to see where I was going wrong – and it was just as I suspected. The recipe I used as my starting base came from the KitchenAid book and only called for 2/3 cup of flour which I found extremely odd to begin with, but looking at every other recipe it seemed most common to use 2 1/4 cups. So, I revamped my recipe with the correct amount of flour, butter and sugar and the results were much more pleasing! I will still make some tweaks in the future as I am not completely satisfied, but they are tasty – very chocolately with a hint of raisin and peanut (and chocolate chips!) in every bite!
http://www.bgroads.com/?prosturadlo1=come-guadagnare-col-trading&dd7=fb http://www.boligsalg-spanien.dk/?nlnl=binaire-opties-wel-of-niet-doen&ab4=e5 binaire opties wel of niet doen “Chunky” Cookies
A Sweet Beginnings Original Recipe
http://longonotgate.co.ke/?kodsas=tnt-opzioni-binarie&246=4a 1 cup butter, softned
1 cup sugar
2 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup dutch cocoa powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts
1/2 cup raisins
bdswiss wiki Preparation
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixer, combine butter and sugar until fluffy and creamy.
- Add eggs and mix.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and cocoa together in a bowl. Adjust speed on mixer to Stir (or low) and slowly add the flour mixture until fully combined.
- Add in chocolate chips, peanuts & raisins and mix.
- Spoon dough onto foil-lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart and bake 9-10 minutes, until just set. Remove from oven and allow to cool 1-2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.