apakah forex itu nyata Well, my friends…it kan man köpa Viagra receptfritt i danmark is that time of year. The time when my baking mitts, double oven, and KitchenAid mixer are working overtime. And this year, on top of all my “usual” Christmas goodies, I decided to try out some new cookies. I wanted to use cinnamon chips, and I thought that adding them to oatmeal raisin cookies would be a good place to start. I looked around online to see if such a recipe already existed and didn’t really find one. So I decided to just find a good ol’ oatmeal raisin recipe and then add the chips to it.
http://denistar.rs/?enot=www-binaere-optionen-de www binaere optionen de
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp molasses
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups oats (old fashion or quick are both fine)
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup cinnamon chips
binaire opties strategieÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ†Ã‚Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â†ÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚Â™ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ¢Ã‚Â€Ã‚ÂšÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â«n http://www.kenyadialogue.com/?selena=esistono-attivita-basate-sul-traiding-binario&875=5e esistono attivita basate sul traiding binario Preparation
- In the bowl of your stand mixer (or a large bowl if using a hand mixer) cream the softened butter and sugars together on medium speed, until smooth. Add the egg and mix on high until combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl if needed. Add the vanilla and molasses and mix on high until combined.
- In another bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt . Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Add in the oats and raisins and mix on low speed until just combined. Stir in the cinnamon chips. The dough will be thick, yet very sticky. Place the dough in the refrigerator to chill and firm up for 30-60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with foil, parchment paper, or silicone baking mats.
- Using a medium cookie scoop or tablespoon, roll balls of dough, about 1-1/2 inches, and place 2 inches apart on the baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes until lightly browned on the sides. Remove from the oven and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. (The cookies will seem under-cooked when you pull them out of the oven – they are supposed to! They will continue cooking and firm up some while they are on the cookie sheet.)