Do you ever have those weekends when you have so much to do, but there just doesn’t seem to be enough time to do it all? Yeah, well…I had one of those kinds of weekends. I felt like my to-do list was five miles long and there was no way I could get everything done in just two days. So what do I do? I stress, of course! Unnecessarily? Of course!! And do you know what happened to my “plan” for the weekend? It got thrown right out the window.
Some of the things I had planned to do, just simply didn’t happen. And you know what? That’s ok! What matters is that I spent time with the hubby and some family and friends throughout the weekend. I got the grocery shopping done – eventually – and the world didn’t end because I didn’t get those other things done. In fact, I didn’t even cook until last night. Not on Friday (we had leftovers) and not on Saturday, either. It’s not the norm, but it’s not the end of the world, either. All I can say is that I’m blessed to have so much going on that I “stress” about how to get it all done.
But fear not, my friends, because I have an amazing recipe to share with y’all today.
- 4 6-oz salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- juice and zest from 1 lemon
- 1 clove of Garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp of dill, chopped
- ⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅔ cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2-3 Tbsp almond milk
- 1 clove garlic
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and spray a baking dish (I used a 9×9) and set aside.
- in a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic, dill, salt and pepper.
- Place salmon filets in the prepared baking dish, pour the marinade on top, covering each fillet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is fully cooked
- Meanwhile, place all of the sauce ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until well combined and smooth.
- Serve salmon with a generous helping of sauce, and enjoy!!