http://ajm-web-designs.co.uk/icon/ http://www.shyamtelecom.com/?siterko=guadagnare-tanti-soldi&421=c2 Lemon-Chicken Scallopine with Gremolata Orzo
Source: Pampered Chef – Make it Fresh, Make it Healthy
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tsp olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp flour, divided
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
binÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â†ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â†ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â’ÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂƒÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â€ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚ÂšÃƒÂƒÃ‚ÂƒÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â‚ÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â‚ÃƒÂ‚Ã‚Â¤re optionen lukrativ http://rentingzone.pl/?gnezdo=opcje-binarne-rozliczenie Preparation
- Cook the orzo according to the package instructions (minus salt and oil, if called for). Drain well and place in a small bowl.
- Meanwhile, combine the orange and lemon zest with the parsley, oil, 2 pressed garlic cloves, and 1/8 teaspoon of salt. Add to the orzo, stir to combine, and set aside.
- Use a meat tenderizer to flatten the chicken out to an even thickness. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and pepper. Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of flour and the paprika in a shallow dish and dredge the chicken in the mixture.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat for 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Add the chicken and cooke for 3-4 minutes per side, until browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of oil, the shallots and garlic, and cook about 30 seconds. Add the chicken broth and wine and bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of flour with the water and stir until well mixed.
- Add the lemon juice and flour mixture to the skillet and stir until well combined. Remove from the heat, stir in the butter and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper.
- Divide the orzo among 4 serving plates, top with chicken and drizzle with sauce.