http://istore-buy.com/bestsellers/tastylia.html TGIF! This week has been a bit of an adjustment as J started a new job and we are having to go to bed and wake up earlier than we have in awhile. He also works later, so trying to fit in work outs and dinner before the earlier shower and bed time is taking some getting used to. But, we aren’t complaining (too much) as this is such a blessing for our family and we will be adjusted to our new normal in no time!
http://www.maheronline.org/?chepyrne=norske-single-damer I always try to make weeknight meals that take 30 minutes or less, but I find myself looking for meals that take even gts iqoption less time to make. These salmon cakes fit the bill very nicely.
http://salpasafarit.fi/?kalimo=forex-program%C4%B1-download&e15=26 The salmon cakes have a good flavor on their own, but the spicy ginger mayo really sets them off nicely. And, as always, add the Sriracha at your own discretion. If you aren’t a fan of really spicy things, start out with 1/2 teaspoon and increase from there to your liking. J and I like it been dating for 3 months spiceeehhh!
can i buy Priligy in Pueblo Colorado Asian-flavored salmon cakes with a spicy ginger mayo sauce, paired with a green salad make a great weeknight meal or even weekend lunch!
- ½ small yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled
- 1 lb boneless, skinless salmon
- 1 Tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp fresh-grated ginger (or 1 tsp ground ginger)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour (or white whole wheat flour)
- 2 to 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 cup light mayo or Miracle Whip
- 1/2 Tbsp Tamari sauce (dark soy sauce)
- 2 tsp wine vinegar
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha (more or less to taste)
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Mixed greens, for serving (I also put salad dressing on my salad, but that’s up to you!)
- Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- Add the onion and garlic to a food processor and pulse until very finely chopped. Add the salmon, hoisin sauce, ginger, salt, and black pepper and pulse until very coarsley chopped. Then add your flour and pulse enough to just to combine. Shape into 4-6 equal sized patties (4 if you want larger, 6 if you want smaller.)
- Heat the coconut oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Once the oil is hot, carefully add the salmon patties. Cover the skillet (leaving the lid slightly ajar) and cook about 3 to 5 minutes per side, until browned on both sides and fully cooked in the center, using a spatula to carefully flip once.
- Meanwhile, combine the mayo, tamari, rice vinegar, Sriracha, honey and ground ginger in a small bowl and stir to mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Serve the salmon burgers on a bed of mixed greens with the spicy ginger mayo alongside.