source site I don’t make pasta dishes all that often. I’m not sure why, I just don’t think about pasta that much. Which is weird because I actually kind of love it. But then a dish like this comes along. You know, the farthest-from-healthy pasta dish I could find. Well, maybe not the worst out there, but a cup of butter? Not exactly high on the healthy scale. But, it has shrimp, and herbs, and a creamy sauce…so what if I throw healthy out the window every now and then? Right? Just agree and make me feel better, ‘kay? Thanks.
http://rozenhout.nl/portfolio-category/bed-op-maat-utrecht/ But you? You can have this for whatever occasion you want.
wikipedia reference It’s Friday, let’s have pasta!!
الخيارات الثنائية مسابقة Our team won the game, let’s have pasta!
http://gryphus.com.br/?sokerpt=op%C3%A7%C3%B5es-bin%C3%A1rias-iniciantes&ce7=51 Our team lost, let’s have pasta!
more info here All of these, and any other you can think of, are acceptable occasions to indulge. Go for it!
http://muovilamusica.it/?krol=miglior-demo-opzioni-binarie-in-italiano&205=89 directory Herbed Shrimp & Pasta
Source: Southern Living – Quick & Easy Weeknight Favorites
- 8 oz uncooked pasta (your choice!)
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp chopped dill
- Cook the pasta according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat then add the shrimp and garlic. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the shrimp are pink, the remove the shrimp and set aside.
- Add the half-and-half to the garlic and butter in the skillet, bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 mintues, until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the shrimp back to the skillet, along with the parslely, salt, pepper, and dill. Stir to blend and serve over pasta. (You can also toss the pasta into the skillet and combine with the sauce, then serve it up!)