forexpros agenda economica Once a month (sometimes twice) we watch the UFC fights on pay-per-view. Sometimes we go out to a bar, sometimes we stay home and buy it. Saturday we decided to stay home and make pizza on the grill…mmm mmm good! We’ve grilled pizzas a couple of times before, and we absolutely love it! It was a little hot outside in the 106 degree Texas heat, but we figured it was better than turning the oven on in the house!
Buy cheap Tastylia online without a prescription This round we made a pepperoni & mushroom, and plain pepperoni. Eventually we will probably get a little more experimental with our toppings, but for now we stick to what we know we like!
|Dough rolled out and ready to go on the grill|
|One side done, ready for toppings|
|Back on the grill|
You can use any toppings you like, and below are my dough and sauce recipes!
- 1 cup lukewarm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus extra for coating the bowl
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
- 3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Mix the water, honey & oil in a bowl. Sprinkle the yeast on top and let sit until it gets foamy.
- In another bowl, combine the flour & salt. Add the water mixture 1/2 cup at a time until fully incorporated. If the dough is sticky, add more flour; if it is stiff, add more water. Continue to mix until it feels elastic. Spread onto a lightly floured surface and knead until the dough is smooth and easy to work with. Do not overwork or it will be tough.
- Oil a third bowl, and place the dough in it, turning to coat all sides. Drizzle a little extra oil over the top of the dough. Seal tightly with plastic wrap and set in a warm place to rise, about an hour. Dough will double in size.Punch the dough down and knead on a slightly floured surface until smooth. Divide into 2 equal balls.
- Spread grits onto your rolling surface, and roll out 1 ball at a time. You can use a rolling pin, or just stretch it into your desired shape by hand. Once rolled to your desired shape and thickness, spread about 1 Tbs of oil on each side. Now you are ready to grill!!
- Grilling instructions vary depending on the type of grill you own…but grill over indirect heat for 3 minutes, then turn 180 degrees and repeat. Remove pizza onto pan, flip over and apply toppings, then return to grill for 5 minutes. Turn 180 degrees and grill for additional 5 minutes until bottom is crisp and cheese is melted.
http://generalclad.com/?serebro=corso-opzioni-binarie&a9d=11 corso opzioni binarie Pizza Sauce
- 3 mince garlic cloves
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 can tomato puree (29 oz)
- 1 can crushed tomatoes (28 oz)
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 2 Tbs dried oregano
- 2 Tbs dried basil leaves
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes