I cooked dinner for my friend, T, the other night and it’s a shame that K had to miss out on this one. It was delicious!! The tomatillo sauce for the chicken was the perfect complement to the cumin, and the accompanying chipotle rice completed the meal perfectly. I will definitely be making this again!! T loved it as well, and even took leftovers to work for lunch!
http://mustangcipowebaruhaz.hu/?sisd=conto-demo-su-opzioni-binarie&de4=fb Grilled Cumin Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce
Source: MyRecipes.com (originally from Cooking Light, May 2009 issue)
- 2 teaspoonsolive oil
- 1/2 teaspoonground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoonfreshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 poundtomatillos
- 1/2 cupfat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cupcilantro leaves
- 1/4 cupchopped green onions
- 2 tablespoonsfresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoonsugar
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 teaspoonsalt
- Cooking spray
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken to bag; seal and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Discard husks and stems from tomatillos. Combine tomatillos and broth in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; cover and cook 8 minutes. Drain and cool slightly. Combine tomatillos, cilantro, and next 6 ingredients (through jalapeño) in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle chicken evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Place on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Serve with tomatillo sauce.
- I cup long-grain rice
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced
best time frame for swing trading forex Preparation
- Combine rice and chicken broth in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in green onions minced chipotle chile and serve.