The weekend is near and with the warmer weather, many folks are spending more time outside, grilling and enjoying a nice adult beverage. I don’t have a yard or a grill right now, but that doesn’t mean I can’t sit on my patio and indulge a bit on the weekends. And that’s just what I did with these superlicious grapefruit margartitas! In fact, I posted a picture of it on Facebook, and that prompted my friend, SG, to come over and join me! We had a great night, drinking, talking, listening to sappy music and crying over who-knows-what? Isn’t that what all girl friends sit around doing on Friday nights? No? Oh well. Call us crazy.
Crazy about these margaritas, that is! And you’ll be crazy too, if you drink too many -these puppies are strong! 😉
This is the first time I have attempted to make any type of margarita other than the regular tequila and margarita mix kind, and ohmyword – I’m hooked and excited to keep trying new varieties! BUT, this one definitely has my heart right now! If it weren’t for the alcohol content, I could drink these every.single.day. They are that good. Get your booty in the kitchen and make these ASAP!! And check back each week for a new beverage!
http://autoinforma.it/index.php?option=com_content Grapefruit Margaritas
As seen on There Goes the Cupcake
- 1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice (make sure it’s ruby red!!)
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)
- 1 cup triple sec orange liqueur
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1 lime cut in wedges
- Kosher salt
operazioni binarie a 60 secondi Preparation
- Mix grapefruit juice, lime juice, triple sec, and tequila together in a pitcher. Add ice and stir to chill.
- Salt the rim of your glasses (or sprinkle some on the top of the drink once poured), fill with margarita, and garnish with a lime wedge.