forex short term trade As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program I received two 12 oz. bags of Godiva coffee, one being Chocolate Truffle. It’s no secret that I love chocolate, especially decadent Godiva chocolate so how could I pass up the opportunity to make iced coffee using chocolate flavored coffee?? My favorite flavor combination with chocolate is raspberry, so I figured it was a gimme that I would make a chocolate raspberry truffle coffee drink 🙂 It’s the perfect morning refresher for summer.
http://petnjica.co.me/?kig=sito-trading-binario-senza-deposito&172=8c Iced Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee
Binary options 365 review brokers Inspired by Godiva
- Godiva Chocolate Truffle Coffee
- 1 tsp raspberry flavored coffee syrup
- 2 Tbsp vanilla flavored coffee creamer
- Ice cubes
- Brew Godiva coffee according to package instructions. Allow to cool to room temperature htc price in italy online trading .
- Pour 5 oz. coffee into a coffee cup over ice and mix in raspberry syrup and vanilla creamer. Stir and enjoy!