http://aquanetta.pl/?kostromesp=opcje-binarne-forbes&d09=a5 As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker’s Program, I received 2 bags of Fall-flavored coffee – Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Pecan Bark. My first thought was to make a Pumkin Spice or Pumpkin Pie Latte, but I saw sooo many of those being posted around the blogosphere that I thought I’d show a little love to the Caramel Pecan Bark. I thought about making it into a frappucino, but decided that fraps aren’t the most fall-ish drink, so I went ahead with a latte.
http://unikeld.nu/?ioweo=metatrader-binary-option&1a6=1d I’m usually a http://autoinforma.it/index.php?Itemid=112 must have a flavored creamer and/or syrup kind of girl no matter what the coffee flavor, but I decided to try this one in traditional latte style…with hot milk, homemade whipped cream, and a little bit of sweetner. And ohmygoodness was it delicious! Very sweet, but right up my alley in flavor!! This flavor of coffee is a Limited Edition, so you should go out http://lnx.autoinforma.it/index.php?option=com_jcomments immediately to your local grocery store and pick up a bag (or 5) to get you through the winter! And check out Godiva’s website for more great coffee recipes!
Godiva Caramel Pecan Bark Latte
Buy Tadalafil Oral Strips A Sweet Beginnings’ Original
- 6 oz of Godiva Caramel Pecan Bark coffee, brewed
- 2 oz of milk
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
binaire opties winst Preparation
- Brew the coffee according to your appliance specifications.
- While the coffee is brewing, place the milk in a small saucepan and heat until warm, but do not boil.
- Place the whipping cream and powdered sugar in a mixing bowl and beat on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pour your coffee into a mug and add honey for sweetness. Add milk to your desired taste and top with whipped cream and drizzle with honey.