bdswiss wie geht das I think somebody needs to check my temperature. I’m sure I must be sick. It’s Monday and I’m actually not wishing it was still the weekend. I mean, of course I’d love an extra day, but it’s not the usual ohmygodshootmeintheheadit’smonday kind of day. I had a super relaxing, yet productive, weekend and I woke up this morning ready to face a busy week. I guess small miracles really can happen!!
trading ebooks free download Maybe it was the amazing dinner I had last night. Quick, easy, healthy, and most importantly…delicious! But, anytime I get a recipe from Shawnda’s blog, I know it will be nothing less than amazing. Her pictures alone make me want to lick my computer screen…not that I’ve ever tried it or anything. Seriously.
2 6 oz salmon fillets
- 2 Tbsp Ponzu Lime Sauce (or soy sauce)
- 2 tsp honey
- Red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions, cut and divided (white and light green parts separated)
- 1 lime, quartered
- Green beans, trimmed (10-12 per packet)
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
http://sensuousmuse.com/?tormozok=opzioni-binario&736=7f opzioni binario trade binary options etrade Preparation
- Preheat oven to 425 and tear 2 pieces of foil, about 12 inches long.
- Place a salmon fillet in the center of each piece of foil (skin side down, if the skin is still on).
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ponzu and honey. Brush the salmon fillets with the sauce until it is gone, then squeeze 1 lime quarter over the top of each.
- Season with salt and pepper, then top with the white & light green onions, and a pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Place 10-12 green beans on top of each piece of salmon and top with garlic slices and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Seal the foil packet by bringing the right and left sides together and folding them down a couple of times to seal, then fold up each end.
- Bake for about 18 minutes, and allow to cool for a few minutes before opening (be careful of the steam that will be released!)
- Transfer the contents of each packet to a plate, drizzle remaining sauce from the packet over the top. Then, sprinkle the dark green parts of the onion on top and serve with the remaining lime quarters.