I just love my friend Sarah’s blog. Really. I have found quite a few recipes there, and none have disappointed! This recipe, originally from Everyday with Rachael Ray, is one of my favs! K has yet to try it, by coincidence only – not that I’m keeping it all for myself. Promise.
- 1 large egg white
- 1 Tbs cornstarch
- 1 ½ tsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 ½ lbs large shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs ginger, scraped and finely chopped
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ grapeseed oil
- 3 scallions, cut into 1 inch pieces, dark green parts set aside
- Steamed rice
You can also find this and other Rachael Ray recipes on Taste and Tell’s Saturdays with Rachael Ray.