iq binary options I love hash browns. I love horseradish. And I love Dijon mustard. Whoever thought of combining them all on top of a nice fillet of Mahi Mahi is a God. Ok, maybe that’s a little excessive and sacrilegious, but this is one zone option demo tasty fish dish. I’ve made it several times, and it never disappoints.
estrategia martingala opciones binarias I should have cooked the hash brown side a bit longer to get it extra-crispy, but I was hungry. Patience is not my strong suit.
- 1 cup shredded potatoes (or as I like to call them, hash browns)
- 1 shallot, finely chopped (I was lazy and used dried, minced onions this time)
- 1 Tbs prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2-4 Mahi fillets, skin removed
- 2-4 tsp reduced fat mayo or http://stmarysvancouver.ca/?victor=??-??-iq-option ?? ?? iq option miracle whip
- 1 Tbs canola or olive oil opcje binarne sygnały
- Combine potatoes, shallot, horseradish, mustard, garlic salt and pepper in a bowl
- Spread 1 tsp mayo on each fillet and the press potato mixture onto fish
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat and place fish potato-side down; cook for 5 minutes until brown and crispy. Turn over and cook 5 additional minutes on medium heat, until flaky.