http://gayfootclub.com/?kontyry=hungarian-dating-customs&ed8=86 This is one of those easy to throw together meals, that tastes really good. Usually. This time it tasted really great! I made a few modifications from the original Betty Crocker recipe, and if I weren’t watching my waistline for our upcoming trip, I would have gobbled up a second helping!! You should definitely try this if you are looking for a quick, easy, and delicious weeknight meal!!
opcje binarne konto Ingredients
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Bisquick mix
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbs Worcesteshire sauce**
- 1 Tbs dried minced onions
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbs canola oil
- 1 4.5 oz jar slices mushrooms, drained
- 1 12 oz jar beef gravy
1. Mix beef, egg, 1/4 cup Bisquick, pepper, Worcesteshire, minced onions & garlic powder in a large bowl.
2. Shape mixture into 4 oval patties, 1/2-inch thick, and dust each side with remaining Bisquick.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat, and cook patties about 6 minutes per side, until brown & crisp.
4. Remove fat from skillet, if there is any and add mushrooms and brown gravy. Cook a couple of minutes longer until gravy is hot and patties are thoroughly cooked.
**The addition of the Worcesteshire did amazing things for this dish!! It’s great without it, but it has a little extra zing and I do love me some Worcesteshire sauce!!!