Happy last Friday of September friends! Today also happens to be one of my bestie’s birthdays! Yay!! Happy, happy birthday T!! I’d like to say this post is dedicated to her, but sadly she is not a seafood fan. But a shout-out she still gets. You know, because I love her and stuff.
http://nottsbushido.co.uk/wp-cron.php?doing_wp_cron=1469658694.7783930301666259765625 And this recipe, you guys…I almost feel bad even calling it that. I mean….you mix up some yummies, slather it on top of salmon and bake it for 10-12 minutes and call it dinner.
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place salmon on foil, skin side down.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, stir to mix well. Spoon the mixture on top of the salmon fillets, spreading it to cover edge-to-edge.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, depending on thickness, until cooked through.