http://gyutofoundation.org/?iuut=prelevare-da-iq-option&0b0=35 Have I mentioned that I’m not a big breakfast person? Not that I don’t like it, I’m just usually running out the door and don’t have time or don’t think to grab anything during the week. I know J wants to beat me over the head every time he hears that I didn’t eat breakfast, but at least on the weekends I usually make something besides cereal for us to start the day with, right? That counts for something! And of all the things I’ve made, I’m pretty sure that opzioni binarie metodo sicuro this is his favorite so far. A crustless quiche, chock full of ham, spinach, and cheese.
il trading di opzioni binarie funziona Ingredients
- Cooking spray
- 8 oz cubed ham
- 6 oz Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, torn
- 2 Tbsp all purpose or white whole wheat flour
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup whole milk
binäre optionen deutsche anbieter Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, spray a 9-nch pie plate with cooking spray and set it on a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl combine the cubed ham, cheese and spinach. Sprinkle the flour on top and toss or stir to coat. Scoop the mixture into the pie place and set aside.
- In the same bowl whisk the eggs, then add the whipping cream and milk and whisk again until well combined. Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate and use a fork to distribute ingredients evenly.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, or until the top is a light golden brown. The egg won’t be fully firm, but will set up as it cools down.
- Let stand for at least 30 min before slicing and serving. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature.