hook up animation vimeo I am always on the lookout for vegetarian recipes that I will actually want eat, and that doesn’t happen very often. Not that I am against vegetables or anything…I just really like meat 🙂 This one, however, looked really really good, so I figured I better try it out!
http://khal.se/?serise=FÃÆÃâÃâÃâÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃâÃÆÃâÃâÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃÆÃ¢â¬Å¡ÃâÃÂ¶r-Cialis http://irinakirilenko.com/?deribaska=account-bdswiss-anschauen&97a=48 account bdswiss anschauen Creamy Spinach Ravioli
Source: The Pampered Chef: It’s Good For You
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped shallot
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 packages (9 oz) refrigerated whole wheat light cheese-stuffed ravioli
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 oz reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen creamed spinach in low-fat sauce, thawed
- Grated Parmesan, if desired
- Thinly slice mushrooms, chop shallot, and dice red bell pepper.
- Cook ravioli according to package instructions. Drain and return to pot or serving dish. Cover and keep warm.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and add mushrooms, shallot, bell pepper, garlic, and black pepper. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in cream cheese and evaporated milk. Continuing stirring until the cream cheese is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Stir in the creamed spinach and simmer over low heat 1-2 minutes until heated through.
- Pour the mixture over the ravioli and stir to coat. Serve with parmesan cheese sprinkled on top, if desired.