scuola di opzioni binarie Thanksgiving has passed, all the leftovers are gone by now and most of our focus has shifted to Christmas. However, I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to make this sandwich! Besides, who says turkey and cranberry sauce are only for Thanksgiving? Pish tosh to that!
Seroquel best buy The original recipe called for canned cranberry sauce, which you are welcome to use, but I opted to make my own instead. Pair that with the cream cheese, spinach, and smoked turkey on a buttery croissant, and that is one fan-freaking-tastic sandwich!!!
- 6 oz fresh cranberries (or canned cranberry sauce, if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Croissants or bread of choice
- Cream cheese, softened
- Baby spinach
- Freshly sliced roasted turkey lunchmeat, from the deli section
- Place cranberries, sugar, and water in a saucepan and heat to boiling. Stir, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until cranberries start to pop and break apart.
- Remove from heat and stir. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then remove to a bowl and refrigerate for a couple of hours, allowing the sauce to thicken.
- Slice your croissant in half, spread a layer of cream cheese on the bottom half, then top with several leaves of spinach, 3-4 slices of turkey, a spoonful of cranberry sauce, and the top half of your croissant.