http://mullbergaskolan.se/?pankreatit=Best%C3%A4lla-Cialis-flashback&1c9=20 Good morning, and Merry Christmas!! After a week inundated with sweet treats, I decided that I would post a Christmas breakfast treat today. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday filled with family and friends!!
http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=optionen-handel-investor-verlag-meinungen&7d0=b7 är binära optioner en bluff Cranberry Sausage Quiche
http://blog.pinkprincess.com/?svecha=trade-broker&a21=30 Source: Treasury of Christmas Cookbook
- 1 9-inch frozen deep-dish pie shell
- 1/2 lb of ground sage sausage
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Let frozen pie shell stand at room temperature 10 minutes; do not prick shell. Bake 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. Crumble and cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned. Remove from heat and drain off any drippings.
- Stir in cranberries. Sprinkle cheese on bottom of pie shell; top evenly with sausage mixture.
- Combine eggs and half-and-half in medium bowl; whisk until blended but not frothy. Pour egg mixture over sausage mixture in pie shell.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.