- 2 cups sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans. (I used a 6-inch round pan for this cake)
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes (I cooked the 6-inch for 22 minutes) or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely before frosting.
valutahandel flashback (Frosting recipe to follow tomorrow)
http://kitzmann-architekten.de/?slava=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-in-deutschland-handeln&884=67 binäre optionen in deutschland handeln professione forex video For decorations:
Cake Board (I used an 8″ board)
Decorative Caution Tape
Green food color
Oreos (or other sandwich) cookies
- Wrap caution tape around cake board so that no white shows through. Use tape to adhere to the bottom of the board. Place a dollop of icing on the prepared cake board before centering the cake on the board. Frost the cake with vanilla buttercream and smooth top first and then sides with an edger. Using a star tip, apply a decorative edge along the bottom of the cake (even with the cake board).
- Apply food green food coloring to 1/2 cup frosting until desired color is reached (8-10 drops). Using a star-tip, apply frosting to create “grass”. Place construction truck on top of the “grass”.
- Put Oreos (I only used 1 for this cake) in a plastic bag, and crush with a rolling pin or other heavy object. Pour crushed cookie “dirt” in front of and on the construction truck