http://esperia.com.au/?agryst=best-online-dating-usernames-for-guys&128=0b If you’re looking for a healthy option to serve at the upcoming Christmas festivities, or for a pretty centerpiece, OR both in one, then look no further than this adorable Christmas fruit tree!!
- 1 Styrofoam cone (they make various sizes, so choose depending on your desired size – I used a smaller one, about 8″ tall)
- Toothpicks (have plenty on hand)
- Assorted fruits (I used a pint of strawberries, green grapes, a 6 oz carton of blackberries, cantaloupe – scooped with a melon baller – and 3 kiwi)
- cilantro of parsley for the base garnish (and throughout if you like)
- Starting at the bottom (or top, if you prefer), place toothpicks into the tree, and place fruit on them. Alternate the fruit so you have a good variety and not one kind all bunched together. Place them as close as you can to avoid seeing through to the cone. Or alternately, you can place cilantro or parsley in-between to fill any gaps.
- Work your way around the tree until the cone is covered and your beautiful fruit tree masterpiece is complete. Place your garnish on the bottom of your desired serving dish or plate, and top with the fruit tree. Place as a centerpiece or snack table decoration, and watch it be devoured!